Weekends at any time
Bachelor: Nanyang Technological University (2011)
PhD: Nanyang Technological University (2015)
Mechanical Engineering with Straight As (Distinctions) in Physics and Applied Physics Minor.
In-depth Specialisation in Mechatronics
1) A*STAR Pre-graduate Scholarship Awardee,
2) Top Secondary School Student
3) Represented National Junior College (SG) in Physics Olympiad
4) National Research Foundation PhD (Clean Energy) Local Scholarships
5) Winner of Travel Grant for an Academic Conference (International Symposium on Computational Wind Engineering 2014)
Specialisation in teaching Pure and Applied Physics and Mathemtics of any level from Secondary School to University-level
ExperienceYears of Experience: 10 years tuition experience in Singapore.
Why choose to be a tutor:
I am passionate to interact with youth of the next generation and interested in teaching pedagogy.
1) Lower Sec (MYR 120)
2) Upper Sec (MYR 120)
3) Pre-university GCE A Level or IB
4) University and Diploma (MYR 180)
HobbiesInterested in sports:
jogging, swimming and basketball, gaming, marathon in the past, including watching movies.
Interested in Malaysia Culture.
Love travelling and reading books
OAT Physics, Other, Summer Tutoring, SAT Subject Test in Physics, GRE Subject Test in Physics, Quantum Theory, Quantum Physics, Quantum Mechanics, Probability, Pre-Calculus, Pre-Algebra, Physics, IB Physics HL, Mechanical Engineering, MCAT Physical Sciences, 6th Grade Science, 6th Grade math, AP Physics 2: Mechanics, AP Physics 2: Electricity and Magnetism, AP Physics 2 - DUPE, AP Physics 1 - DUPE, AP Physics 1, Aerospace Engineering, IB Physics SL
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.